Saturday, August 18, 2012

Life is Hard, But there is a light!!!

                                                      Bothers supporting each other!!!!
                                                           It's all about time!!


So it's been a long time since I have posted, Life has been a challege.... The weight  journey has been going backwords:( boo!  I have got to find purpose again.  My kids have been my light, in helping me get through is hard time since my mom passes away.  It's hard to sign into a weight loss program, when I already know what I need to do, i just have to do it!!!!!  The kids are all in school, Kalee starts this week:), now I have to make the time to do what I need to do.   So here we go,,bought me a Nija, it makes great smoothies, got my bike (road, mountain, and spin),  Looking into a race my leg will let me run again, my mind is ready now there is no more excuses!!!!  Stay tooned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment