Thursday, April 18, 2013

Boot Camp!

A friend of mine has been posting on facebook about this boot camp she is going to. So I decided to make my hubby go with me, since when ever I am a chicken he is my support.  I even had him go in and quit a job for me once. The ladies in the salon where so rude I wasn't about to go back in.  Anyway I have the best husband!  So we go to the college football stadium, there are all these people who are in shape and me?  First we head around the track, then up and down the bleachers!  I was dizzy and tried, but I kept going!  Then one minute of one exercise and 10 seconds rest, repeated three times. Then around the track again!  If I thought there was a place I would have thrown up!!!!!  I can already feel a change in my body, I am going to give this a good 90 days! 


No comments:

Post a Comment