Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I'm BACK!!!!

Hello Blogging world!  It has been so long I almost for got my own blog name?????  Well recovery is a long hard road, but I think for today I am coming out of it!  Eating good is hard, exercise is harder but I need to keep going.  I hit my weight peak a few months ago , and didn't even realize it.  We went to my mom's grave and took some pictures. then I looked at the pictures!!!!!!  HOLY MO LY!!!!!!   Fast forward a month get an invite to a WRAP party?? what the heck, not wrapping paper, body wrap.  Cute little skin girl looking at my fat body??? Well I wasn't able to go, but she said she could come to my house????  OK I thought lets give this a try.  Did my first wrap, lost 10 inches!!!!!!  Shut the Front Door.... I need to sell this stuff!  So here I am taking the GREENS, fatfighters and wrapping, I have lost a total of 9 lbs!  And I haven't givin up my COKE!  Now I am learning everyday new things I need to do. I got on the Fitworkscommunity.com website, they have you all set up!  So that is my next step.  Follow me to the next STEP in my life...I feel better and looking better everyday!

Thanksgiving 2012 and January 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment