Monday, April 15, 2013

Trying aTriathlon?

A race is always the best way to get my butt going.  I have always wanted to try a tri, and now I am going to get a great start.  I had my FUN friend call and ask me if I wanted to fill in for her biker for the Rage Triathlon.  My first thought was what if I get a flat tire?????  Well I am going to do it!  I have one week to make sure I am ready.  So I just have to ride 12.4 miles, I have done that a few times and I should be able to do it.  But the best part is I am excited to start working on doing a full triathlon.  I have the best example to motivate me.  When I signed up, I asked Josh (my Hubby) to do it with me.  He jumped in the pool and started training.  So now we need to find another one to sign up for.  SUPER excited!

The next thing that I am trying tonight is a boot camp.  Another friend has been going to a free boot camp at Dixie college, since I guess I need my friends to motivate me I am going to go get my BUTT KiCKED, I am so excited.....maybe I will throw up?  No more Junk food....time to get serious!!!!!! Hope I survive:0/

No comments:

Post a Comment