Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving!!!!

So how was everyone's Thanksgiving day?  We had a lot of fun, My husband and I, and 3 of our kids got up and ran in a turkey trot 5k, in American Fork.  It was fun, there were about 1000 people, all ages.  What a great way to start Thanksgiving!!!  Then we had a wonderful dinner, I couldn't help to think about every single thing I put in my mouth....  I came home thinking I had gained 5 to 10lbs... but no I didn't YEAH.  I didn't lose any but I didn't gain.  So I got up on Monday with a new ambition Stay with in my calories, and exercise (two a days this week).  So I did the eliptical for 45 mins, then went to spin class (and got my butt kicked) for 60 mins.  Feeling really good!!!!  Exercise is the key for me, I feel better even if I am not losing a ton of weight yet.  Blogging is also helping. I do feel responsible and everyone is watching so I can't fail, it is not an option!!!!!!!
Looking a little tired, but we had a Great TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment